Monday, April 18, 2005

Interesting Encounters

This weekend was fantastic! On Friday Kim, Jose and I went to the airport to pick Kristi up from her two-week training in Chicago. It is so good to have all us Daisy Girls together!! Saturday was wonderful. I slept in and then cleaned my room (my closet is full for the first time in months!!). We went out to lunch at Hog Wild Pit BBQ – yummy – with Peter Carney who was home for the weekendJ. Then, Kim, Kristi, Amy and I went hammock/porch swing shopping.
There were some amazingly great songs on the radio while we were shopping. And, it was a beautiful day so we had the windows open in the car. We were sitting at the stoplight next to a guy on a motorcycle and I started singing really loudly. He looked over at us like we were crazy. I kept singing, just a little more quietly however. Here we are in the car, jammin’ and snapping our fingers. It was great. So great it was that when we got to Target I really didn’t want to stop singing. Kristi and I broke out into a chorus on the way to the porch furniture section. We were all singing and groovin’. Then we noticed this guy in the aisle that was staring at us. We both noticed him at the same time and stopped our singing. He looked over at us and said “Hey, good job with the song girls!” It was all we could do not to break down into laughter, it was great!!

No comments: