Without further ado, I bring you some of Lisa's favorite things. These are things that have happened this past year, stuff that I like, things that make me smile, the like. And some stuff that just seems like it should be listed!!
1) Feeling at home - whether at my parent's house, at the Daisy House, in front of the Eucharist, or just with my friends, I love feeling at home.
2) Cozy days - seeing as I've blogged about them a couple of times, I feel they should make the list. Yeah for chillin' out on Sunday afternoons!
3) Hanging out with my sister - she is amazing and fun and I love her
4) Making it happen - even though this was the theme for fall, it seems to just keep on going. I love making things happen. Can I get a job where I make things happen? That would be great man, fantabulous. Fixing things and making things happen.
sublist of making things happen
- Random Road Trip to Indiana - seeing Notre Dame and meeting Chris and getting completely lost in rural Indiana
- Nutcracker - I have always wanted to go and it was awesome!!
- Wine and Cheese party
- Getting involved with the Angels of the Holy Queen and dedicating my life to Mary - amazing things, let me tell you. And I love my girls - they are so fun!
- Feeling like I know what I am doing while teaching - big thing, let me tell you, big thing
- Getting some SALT stuff going - ok, still making this happen but let me tell you, it is going to be pretty rad!
end of sublist
5) Ok, so this is why I don't make lists. I always go off into sublists in my brain and then I run out of things to talk about. So, you should go read the middle of my rebuttal and then leave me a comment!!
I pray that all of you have a safe and happy new year's eve and that someday I get a kiss at midnight!!