Thursday, December 30, 2004

A rebuttal

I keep giving my roommate Kristi a hard time because she likes to list things. Ok, that is an understatement. She loves to list things. It is one of her favorite things to do, just check out her recent blog. But, I realize that lists are fun things to make (especially when you are bored in class, I miss making to do lists in college classes) and I decided to make my own.

Without further ado, I bring you some of Lisa's favorite things. These are things that have happened this past year, stuff that I like, things that make me smile, the like. And some stuff that just seems like it should be listed!!

1) Feeling at home - whether at my parent's house, at the Daisy House, in front of the Eucharist, or just with my friends, I love feeling at home.

2) Cozy days - seeing as I've blogged about them a couple of times, I feel they should make the list. Yeah for chillin' out on Sunday afternoons!

3) Hanging out with my sister - she is amazing and fun and I love her

4) Making it happen - even though this was the theme for fall, it seems to just keep on going. I love making things happen. Can I get a job where I make things happen? That would be great man, fantabulous. Fixing things and making things happen.

sublist of making things happen
  • Random Road Trip to Indiana - seeing Notre Dame and meeting Chris and getting completely lost in rural Indiana
  • Nutcracker - I have always wanted to go and it was awesome!!
  • Wine and Cheese party
  • Getting involved with the Angels of the Holy Queen and dedicating my life to Mary - amazing things, let me tell you. And I love my girls - they are so fun!
  • Feeling like I know what I am doing while teaching - big thing, let me tell you, big thing
  • Getting some SALT stuff going - ok, still making this happen but let me tell you, it is going to be pretty rad!

end of sublist

5) Ok, so this is why I don't make lists. I always go off into sublists in my brain and then I run out of things to talk about. So, you should go read the middle of my rebuttal and then leave me a comment!!

I pray that all of you have a safe and happy new year's eve and that someday I get a kiss at midnight!!


No comments: