Thursday, December 09, 2004

Blah!

That is how my brain has been working. It's like it is full of "blah, blah, blah," instead of tangible thoughts that make neurons connect in my brain. Here is the list of random things that I have done this past week just to give you an example.

1) The Debate tournament - This in itself could give you ten ways my brain is already on Christmas break. I was sponsoring the day. First, I slept right through our projected SP (starting poing), got there late, could not for the life of me figure out how to open the bus doors (I was driving one of the mini school buses and it totally baffled me), and got lost on the way to Augusta High. I was so glad we finally got there and I was so excited that I left the lights in the bus on and our battery died. Then, somewhere between Augusta and Wichita, I got passed the students ballots from the day - no idea what happened to those . . .

2) Drive by - I am still not used to driving to our house sometimes (especially when the night is dark and foggy). In fact, I totally passed our turn the other night coming back from something or other.

3) Totally Tot becomes totally blown off - Not really, I just was not thinking about it being the holiday season! On my first official month in charge of Wichita's Theology on Tap, I didn't call Willie C's (our usual restaurant of choice) until after they were already booked for another party. Hence I ended up calling mucho restaurante's in the phone book to try to find us a spot. Kristi finally bailed me out of this one! She is amazing:) (and pretty, you are, as you will need to know before reading the next reason I am dumb).
Hightlight for this one - we get to try out a new restaurant and see if it works!

4) So, the girls of the Daisy House have been planning to go to the Nutcracker since September. I was all excited about it and said I'd be in charge. I ordered tickets and thought everything fine and dandy. We're going to get all dressed up and go out to eat, it's going to be a ball (or ballet as the case may be). But, when counting people to mail our last email to, I realized that I had forgotten to add Kristi (one of my roommates) to the list!! How do I do it? My brain is full of blahs!! Fortunately, all I had to do was call and add another ticket and it worked out well:) Thank goodness!!

I am sure that I have forgotten a few things, what with my brain blahhhs going on vacation two weeks early. What will we do? I don't know!!

No comments: