Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Where have you gone Joe DiMaggio?

My week is going much better than it did last week. I couldn't tell you whether it is because my brain decided to come back from vacation. Or, it could be that while my brain was on vacation last week it decided to show a movie in class this week. I would vouch for the latter.

Either way you take it, this week is going by very quickly. I am getting a ton of stuff done (except for the Advent Angel gift for tomorrow - what do you get for the new principal - who is male? This is why I don't have a boyfriend. Because I would not know what to buy him . . . LMM, sorry, back to the story). I even stayed late after school today just to be productive!! I was writing down our assignments for each day (so that when the students say "hey, you didn't tell us that!" I can retort "Hmmmm . . . It has been on the board all week . . .") I was getting to next week and couldn't even get through the week! Before I knew it, the word "Final" was on the board. What is that? Time to have a week off already (not that I am complaining, it's just that the semester has flown by).

Totally off the subject . . . Does it annoy you all that I speak in parenthesis? That is how it comes out of my head. I just wonder . . . Also, then I will know if you are actually reading:).

No comments: