Sunday, August 28, 2005

Great thoughts and heated debates

My evening has been pretty rockin' (actually my whole day).

I got started way early with mass this morning (totally didn't want to go but made myself anyway). I got back and had some time to tidy up our house, work on some school work, watch some Big Fish and completely chill out with my roommates. It was fairly fantasmic. Phenominal even!

Then we headed to Olive Garden for Kimmy's bday dinner. After some fab food and great discussion we headed back to the Daisy House. We had some great discussions tonight (all started by the book "The ABC's of Choosing a Good Husband." Yes, I own this book, it has interesting thoughts.

I love talking about things that I am passionate about and hearing what other people have to say. I like hearing other people's ideas on things and having to formulate my own ideas on the subject. I love giving my brain a workout. I don't think this happens enough and it makes me sad. That is one of the reasons I like Kristi's blog. I am not right about everything all the time. I know what I think and feel and all, but it is nice to hear other people's opinions on things.

That seems like a very stinky evening so, fyi, FJ does not like 3 pronged forks!!

No comments: