Sunday, November 20, 2005

Better Days :)

This Daisy Girl is in a better mood. I had a great weekend - prospects look up when you have a different from normal routine this week and I get to go home. (I think that was one of the most grammatically incorrect sentences I have ever written!)

I had a great weekend. It was kind of mellow, with half of our friends in Roma. I've decided that mellow may be buena!! Friday we ate soup and went to go see Harry Potter. Let's just say the part w/ You-Know-Who gave me the heeby jeebies this time . . . Then on Saturday I woke up to say Ciao to our flying friends, chilled out and cleaned our house and met a friend for coffee. Then we went to Erin's Party-Lite party - there was some way good food there and some candles that I don't want to afford - Wally-world is good for me. Maybe on a special day I'll buy a good smelling candle at an upscale place like Kohl's (I have a red white and blue one from them that smells divine!). Then a bunch of us (well, ok, it was seven of us - nice small number for friends) went karaoke-ing!! I have decided that my dream to be the next Patsy Cline will never come true but it never hurts to try!

Today rounded out the weekend w/ Mass - we got the stewardship homily from Fr. Daryl - I hear it's his best homily all year long! (j/k). I went to a TEC meeting, came home and chilled out for a while. Then I took a nap. When I woke up from the nap Kristi and Andrew were cooking us dinner (it was rocking, let me tell you - complete w/ pecan brownies!) Then we watched Christmas w/ the Kranks. Not the best movie ever. It was kind of draggy. But it was close to perfect chilling out, don't have anything to worry about Sunday night movie!

Needless to say, Lisa's mood has gotten a bit better:). Yay!!

P. S. Here's to lost drinks!

No comments: