Wednesday, January 04, 2006

The post that isn't a post

But it will be fun non the less.

I don't think we use the phrase non-the-less with enough frequency. It is such a fun phrase and yet hardly ever gets used.

I haven't blogged in forever and this makes me sad. I think I haven't blogged because I don't know what to think about things. My last post was posted in confusion and that confusion is still there. One of my roommates is getting married and I don't know what will happen to my house in four months. I don't know if I am going to leave Wichita or stay here. I don't know a lot of things. That is the reason for this "non-post." I can't really update because there is no update. I can't inform because there is no news. I can't think of any more allegories or whatever they are called so I'm going to stop posting!

- on the plus side, I think this semester is going to go really well. I flipped the chairs in my room to face the side wall instead of the back wall and it promises to be a fun arrangement. Plus, all the girls in my 4th hr are going gaga over the new guy at school - ah to be in high school again!!:)

No comments: