Saturday, June 26, 2004

Ahhh....Musicals

Seeing as my last blog was about the Muppets and they sing in the Muppets and I went to go see Annie Get Your Gun tonight, I decided to write about my love of the singing, dancing, and getting lost in your eyes stories. (that was a really long sentence).

One of the things I absolutely love in the world is watching musicals. I love to sing and imagine a real world where guys come up and sing to you about anything and everything while the whole town dances to a choreographed routine. Hmmm... sigh. Someday the world will be like that and some guy will come finish by thought in song.

Then I wake up and remember that in the real world, no one in really gets up and sings like that (however much my friend Shannon wanted to stage a musical at midnight in the Wal-mart)

1 comment:

KU Mommy said...

I'm the first to comment on your page!! Yeay! I quite enjoy it so far, by the way. You rock LEE LEE!