Wednesday, May 11, 2005

"Ru-ha"

Otherwise, if it was spelled correctly - breath of God, the breath of life that is the Holy Spirit. I find it interesting that sometimes you can feel the Holy Spirit moving. Like I just know that something "big" is about to happen. God is prepping me. He's saying "Get off your butt, Lisa! Get a move on. I want to see some things from you!!"

I don't really have a clue of what he is prepping me for. That is the exciting, scary faith part. I think it may have something to do with my crazy summer. And the two trips to Steubenville that I am taking - can we say charismatic and Steubenville in the same sentence? Hello Holy Spirit!

I don't know what this could be. And although I am excited and a little freaked out - it is coming from Jesus - through Mary - are they going to make my life bad? No - they are going to make me closer to Jesus which is closer to heaven which is the true happiness. So although I am freaking out a little, it is good to freak out, it will bring me closer to Jesus.

- ok, don't know if that logic works in reality but it does in my head so flow with me here people!!

No comments: