Monday, November 15, 2004

A Case of the Mondays

I finally bought "Office Space" the other day! I am very excited. I love the beginning when they are stuck in traffic . . . and the fact that Michael Bolton looks like my friend JP that I have not seen for years . . . Where are you man?

Tonight, it feels as if I am having a case of the mondays. But see, school was just fine (except for the tired part, I think the waking up at 5 am to get Rascal Flatts tickets finally sunk in around 5th hour today). But seriously, I just feel blah.

I miss my family like none other. I don't know how I could live very far away from them. This whole three hour thing seems really hard some days!! This brings up my other dilemma.

So, I gave living in Wichita two years when I moved here. This was a kindof unconditioned, unplanned response. But I figured that the first year always stinks, especially in a new place. I want at least two years to figure out this whole grown up thing before I think about moving.

Well, I am in the middle of a second year. I have got things going pretty well in the whole "having a clue what it takes to be a teacher" department. I think that I am doing fairly well. So know, what do I do? Do I move to Kansas City where, although I do know a lot of people, I don't know very many very well. And then I would have to get in with a new English department and that kindof stinks. And possibly teach all new books (that would really stink). But the thought of moving on is also very exciting.

I don't know. This is at the beginning stages of praying and planning. And all in all, maybe it is a case of the Mondays.

No comments: