Monday, March 28, 2005

It's been a long time . . .

. . . since I blogged so I thought I'd give you all an update on Lisa Land. Things here (or there depending on where I am) are good. I have just returned home from a week and a half Spring Break trip. Let me just say - it is good to be home. (It will be even better when everybody else gets home - ok, when my boyfriend gets home tonight) I can say that! It is pretty neat. Ok, it is really neat. Before I left he got me a really pretty rose and then when I got back there was an Easter basket waiting for me. Needless to say, it made me smile - a lot. Ah, the hopeless romantic that is me. Usually, however, I get to watch it on Sleepless in Seatle or A Walk to Remember or some other sappy romantic comedy. Nope, not this time. This time it is real. And neat. And smiley. Poor Kimmy has to live with us smiling girls.

I love home. And days off. Today I woke up at 7 - yes that ungodly hour on a vacation day. I chilled until 11, went to mass at the Cathedral - oh so prettily decorated for Easter - ALLELUIA!!, went to my favorite store - yay for Wally World, called bunches of people for dinner tonight - if you are in town, stop by it is going to be good! When I got home I made my lunch, including a caffinated beverage of the cherry-vanilla diet dr. pepper variety, got a book and a CD player and chilled out in our back yard for a couple of hours. The best day to spend a Spring day if you ask me:).

No comments: