Saturday, March 12, 2005

Spring of New Beginnings

My roommate Kristi decided about a year ago that it would be fun to theme the seasons. This gives us something to look forward to while bringing excitement to life. I have thus far lived through the "Summer of Possibilities," the "Fall of Making it Happen," the "Winter of Anticipation," and now the "Spring of New Begginings" is upon us. Check out her blog!

For one thing, it is beautiful outside! I love the spring and all the dead stuff becoming alive and the smell of daisies and daffodils blooming! It is great. As for the new beginnings - God is working some amazing stuff in my life right now. We were at Lenten Season (affectionately known as "The God Squad") this morning and reflecting on how much Jesus loves us. His mercy is flowing down on me in so many ways that I don't even realize. (LMM - a few years ago I went convent hopping for spring break. We visited the Carmelite Sisters of the Divine Heart of Jesus. They are amazing women. Anyways, it was during Lent and we were talking about sacrifices. Their sacrifice was to let God love them - because so many people don't.) That's not really an LMM because that is what God is asking of me right now. He's there, with his arms open on the cross saying, "I love you Lisa. I want to give you the desires of your heart." And he is. It is amazing! I love it! I feel very blest:).

No comments: