Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Correction

I reported in my last blog that summer starts on Saturday. I am here to report that I was sadly mistaken (hello, it was early on Saturday morning - who gets up that early? oh, yeah - me, two Saturdays in a row - but this Sat it's for Katie's wedding and I'm pretty darn cool with that.).
All right, done with LMM, back to the post.

Summer starts today (well, today in 6 minutes at least). Ok, so I don't' have everything crossed off of my "to do before leaving the building - gots to talk to the principal list" done yet. But, at precisely 11:10 am, all students will be issued out of the doors and (cross my fingers) all grades will be in the computer!! It will be amazing. This will be followed by the Mission Club/Liturgy Club picnic and much shopping for our GIANT luau on Friday, along w/ Angels getting together w/ the Grace girls (way exciting!!). Then I'll hop on over to Ray's grad party and have fun - all in moderation of course.

But seriously - is this really summer? I have two parties, three weddings and some major chilling out to do this weekend. It is ridiculous the amount of activity planned for this memorial day!! I am way excited, don't get me wrong (FJ is getting us tiki torches- our back porch is going to be the bomb!!). But I think it may possibly be a bit overkill on the fun scale. I just want to sit back and sunbathe for a day people!! Ah, well - my time will come.

I haven't written a late night post for a while now. I miss them. There will be many more to come in future days!!! (cause I can stay up past 10:30!!)

No comments: